Aizawl Hill Station
Aizawl is an excellent and clamoring 112 years old city set on ridges of steep hills and offers a lot of vacation destinations to visitors and habitants alike. Numerous varieties of wilderness items, memorials and monuments associated with legends and folktales are additionally available. This enthusiastic and clamoring city is certainly captivating and worth a visit.
Best Places To Visit:
1. Mini Zoological Garden: Mini Zoological Garden, also called as Bethlehem Vengthlang, is located on a hill. The zoological garden presents some of the unique and rare varities of wildlife and is a popular tourist spot in the vicinity.
2. Tamdil Lake: Tamdil Lake is an ideal spot to experience the beauty of nature. The spot is surrounded by lush green forest and offers tranquil atmosphere for those who loves to spend minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
3. State Museum: Being situated on the hill of Mac Donald, this Museum offers stunning view of the encompassed region and is a perfect place to enjoy beauty of this beautiful hill town. The Museum has its own stories to tell and provides calm and serene environment.
4. Mizoram Science Centre: Mizoram Science Center is one of the significant vacation spot of the city as here everyone appreciate learning science with awesome fun.
5. Durtlang Hills: Located on the northern side of Aizawl, the Durtlang Hills are the jagged hills that offer a fine perspective of the hill station. This destination is exceptionally popular among trekkers, photographers and nature lovers.
Some other attractions in the city includes: Beraw Tlang Tourist Complex, Dampa Sanctuary, Bung Picnic Spot etc.
Best Season to Visit: November to March