Daringbadi Hill Station
Daringbadi is a scenic hill station situated at a height of 3000 ft above the sea level in the highland area encompassed by dense forests with wild creatures. Prevalently called as the Kashmir of Odhisa, Daringbadi is known for its natural magnificence and snowfall which encounter an overwhelming snowfall in winters. Like Kashmir, Daringbadi is divine for India. What’s more, Daringbadi is a perfect summer destination for vacationers all around the globe.
Activities: Hiking, Picnicking etc.
Best Places to Visit:
1. Hill View Point: Hill view point is a beautiful point from where the entire Daringbadi including the neighboring town is clearly visible. While at Daringbadi, it is recommended to visit Hill View Point exactly without a moment’s delay.
2. Biranchi Narayan Temple: Biranchi Narayan Temple or Biranchinarayan Temple, is likewise called as the “Wooden Konark” is situated in a spot called Buguda. The wall designing, wooden architecture and the lovely carvings on the wood pulls enormous number of individuals consistently to this blessed spot.
3. Coffee Plantation: Coffee Plantations and Black Pepper Plantations are the two ideal destinations to explore. Managed and maintained by Soil Conservation/Forest Department, the spot is also perfect for picnic and for hangout with friends.
4. Putudi Waterfalls: Putudi Waterfall is a standout amongst the most prevalent waterfalls located on the Bada Saluki River with thick backwoods and hills on either side. Encompassed by lavish green vegetation, the spot is a perfect destination for excursion.
5. Belghar Sanctuary: Belghar Sanctuary is one of the prevalent attractions found in the locale. The Sanctuary is home to a some of the uncommon and endangered types of wild life and vegetation. Known for its long tusked wild elephants that flourish abundantly in the area, the Belghar Sanctuary is woth a visit while at Daringbadi.
6. Doluri River: This river is filled with beautiful waterfalls and natural scenic beauties.
Best Time to Visit: May to September