Javadi Hills Station, Places to Visit in Javadi Hills
Javadi Hills, additionally called as Javadi Hills, are a range of hills which are isolated into eastern and western by the Cheyyar and Agaram streams, which are the tributaries of the Palar. The hill station is popular for its sandalwood and fruit trees. Blessed with lovely climate, thick woodland and rich greenery, Javadi Hills is the best place to visit again and again.
Activities: Trekking, Boating etc.
Best Places to Visit:
1. Beemanmadavu Waterfalls: Located amidst reserve forest, the Beemanmadavu Waterfalls is one of the principle attractions which is well known for sandalwood. It is a prestigious vacationer spot where waterfalls continues streaming for 7 months in a year.
2. The Vainu Bappu Observatory: Named after famous researcher Dr. Vainu Bappu, the Vainu Bappu Observatory of the Indian Institute of Astrophysics built back in the year of 1786. The observatory houses various optical telescopes, including India’s biggest optical telescope the 2.3m Vainu Bappu telescope, 1m Carl Zeiss Telescope, 1.3 meter J.C Bhattacharya telescope and numerous other littler scopes.
3. Komutteri Lake: Komutteri Lake, otherwise called Kolappan Lake, is the greatest one on Javadi Hills. Surrounded by delightful view, the spot is a decent place for picnics and boating. There is an artificial island in the center point of the lake which is additionally worth a visit.
4. Amirthi Forest: Surrounded by rich greenery, herbal plants and distinctive varieties of flying creatures and wild creatures, the hill spot of Amrithi offers a sensible getaway. There is a children park and a little waterfall situated in the midst of the ravines and hills.
5. Yelagiri: Yelagiri village is a standout amongst the most flourished towns found in this hill station and is bestowed with rose gardens, orchard plantations and green valley surrounding it. Trekking is the best activity that could be delighted here.
Best Season to Visit: March to May