Panchgani Hill Station
Panchgani is a lovely hill station stacked with natural excellence and beautiful areas. The hill station gets its name from the five or “Panch” hills and restore its old world glory with its quintessential residential. As Panchgani is recognized for its uncontaminated surroundings and is accepted that the oxygen content in climate is very high in comparision with different locales. The relieving climate, enchanting environment, cool and peaceful vibe, grand fields, staggering background and alluring view makes the town of Panchgani a flawless destination for magnificence sweethearts.
Activities: Water sports, Trekking, Hiking and many more.
Best Places to Visit:
1. Parsi Point: Parsi Point at a little distance from Panchgani offers the mind blowing view of the backwaters of the Dhom Dam and the Krishna valley.
2. Table Land: Table Land is the highest point in the Panchgani city believed to be the Asia’s second longest mountain level located at a height of 1387 m above the sea level. Surrounded by the hills, the spot offers breathtaking view of the entire region.
3. Sydney Point: Situated on a hillock, the scenic beauty, enchanting view and pleasant climate attracts numerous tourists towards Sidney Point.
4. Mount Malcolm: Built in 1829, Mount Malcolm is a historical site portrayed wonderfully in British architectural style. Mount Malcolm is a fine example of ancient legacy, a heavenly house that beholds back to a period gone by.
5. Lingmala Falls: Lingmala is a standout amongst the most famous picnic spots located on the Mahabaleshwar-Pune road. Falling from around 600 feet, the Lingmala waterfalls falls into the Venna Lake during rainy season. The sight is mostly encompassed by the rainbows making us feel like paradise.
Some other major tourist spots here are: Rajpuri Caves, Lord Karthikeya Temple, Kamalgad Fort etc.
Best Time To Visit: September to May