Pfutsero Hill Station
Pfutsero is a grand hill station known for its natural excellence situated at an elevation of 2134 meters above the sea level on the Patkai range which is the longest mountain range in the state. The awesomeness of this hill station showcased with the surrounded greenery and rich atmosphere. During winters, the temperature here falls down to well underneath zero degrees Celsius and in this way, it is the coldest place in Nagaland.
Best Places To Visit:
1. Zunheboto: Situated towards the north east of Nagaland’s capital Kohima, Zunheboto at an elevation of 1874 meters higher than the sea level is the heart of Nagaland.
2. Mount Saramati: Mount Saramati is Nagaland’s highest peak with a height of around 11523 feet. This spot offers a view which is just beyond someone’s expectations.
3. World War-II Japanese Cave: It is a popular tourist destination in the region. Tourists visit this spot to experience the sacrifice made by the great warriors.
4. Glory Peak: Glory Peak presents an enchanting view of the highest mountain in the world the Mount Everest in the West and the highest mountain of the State Mount Saramati in the East.
5. Khezhakeno Village: As fas as when Nagas are concerned, the village of Khezhakeno always stands at first. It is the first village in which Nagas settled themselves before spread into the rest of Nagaland.
Best Time To Visit: April to September