In winter, India has its beauty to explore its different places. And because of that, each place has a different temperature in different seasons that can choose the best city to visit here in any season. If you want to explore India uniquely then I must suggest you visit its part of North India that is accessible to visit in any season. And, in North India, you get the chance to explore the different history of these popular cities of North India.
Here, you get the chance to visit adorable attractions like in Delhi, you can visit Qutub Minar, India Gate, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, and in Agra, Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Sikandara, and in Jaipur, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, and so forth. And if you want to extend your trip and are you planning to visit these cities as a family trip then you can extend your trip to Udaipur that will be helpful to visit this city with Udaipur honeymoon package that is perfect for you. Here is given the list that you can explore in winter, such as
Places to visit in North India in Winter
Delhi – Capital City of India
This popular and capital city of India, Delhi is an attracting convergence of Old and New. When you visit the city, then you know that the winter of this city is popular throughout the world. The winter temperature in Delhi reached 4°C amid its peak season. But it is the best time to enjoy its worth sightseeing attractions.
Things to do in Delhi:
- Exploration tour of Mughal days is Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb (UNESCO World Heritage Site), & Red Fort, and Chandni Chowk.
- Visit through Lutyen’s Delhi that combining the Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Raj Path, Jan Path, and so forth.
- Discover the remains at Qutub Complex that is recorded as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Pay a trip to Lodhi Gardens, Purana Qila, Birla Temple, Bangla Sahib, and many more.
- Marvel at the amazing modern manner of Lotus and Akshardham Temples.
- Visit the shopping places at the famous centers of the city.
- Taste the different mouth-watering foods.
Read Also- Best Tourist Attractions in Delhi
Jaipur- Royal City of Rajasthan
And the next and attractive city of the golden triangle tour by car is Jaipur (the Pink City and Capital City of Rajasthan). It is the city of places, forts, temples, colorful markets, historical sites, and royal pleasures that you explore. And is located in the desert state, that’s the temperature in summers are very high, and the monsoon season is very romantic, and the winter season is perfect to visit this city. From mid-November to the end of March, the decent weather attracts people from all over the world. And it is the perfect time to get tourists for some attractive sightseeing and shopping.
You can enjoy the Jaipur literature festival 2020 that is the biggest literary festival in Asia that is organized annually in January. It attracts a lot of visitors from across the world. Also, regal badge and cultural, fabrics and clothes are perfectly popular with the visitors collecting to Jaipur.
Things to do in Jaipur
- Discover the palace of the Royal Family of Jaipur, and the City Palace
- Sightseeing the Jaigarh Fort and Amber Fort, Hill Forts of Rajasthan registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Get shocked by the oldest technical instruments, the Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Ace of the cityscape from the forts of Nahargarh Fort laterally with its royal reserves
- Devote a social evening in Chokhi Dhani
- See the Jal Mahal that moving with the azure lake
- Must visit Govind Ji Temple, Albert Hall Museums, and so forth.
- Go shopping in the flourishing markets for conventional clothes, handicrafts, jewelry, souvenirs, and so forth.
Read Also- Jaipur India Points of Interest
Agra – the City of Taj
Last but not the least destination of this same day Agra tour by train package is Agra that is located on the banks of River Yamuna which is possibly the best spot to celebrate New Year. However, the time has passed by, the mind-blowing society, world-class design, and different other popular fortunes. The most prized diamond, being the Taj Mahal. One of the marvels of the world, the white-marbled tomb was prepared by Shah Jahan in memory of his dearest Mumtaz Mahal. The popular architecture and the magnificence are a loved sight regardless of the occasions you have visited.
Things to do in Agra:
- Enjoy at the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Discover the Red Fort that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit through Akbar’s Tomb at Sikandara
- Recompense a trip to the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- Discover the amazing markets for marks to take home
Read Also- Unexplored Tourist Spots of Agra
If you want to extend your trip then you can the best and popular city of Rajasthan that is Udaipur (the Venice of the East) which you can visit with a golden triangle tour with Udaipur. It is the best trip plan to explore the different cities in a limited time.