Shopping Places in Jaipur to Explore in 2023
Get The Rajasthani Look On! With These Amazing Shopping Places in Jaipur to Explore in 2023 while on your Jaipur sightseeing tour. Do prefer to visit at least 4 places in Jaipur for shopping.
Jaipur, the “pink city of India” is known for its royalty and amazing monuments. However, very few people are aware of the endless list of things that make it a great place to shop. In Jaipur, there are definitely some interesting shopping places that can enrich your overall shopping experience tenfold.
Amazing Shopping Places in Jaipur
If you’re a seller, then don’t look for a buyer’s paradise elsewhere! The unique beauty and traditional touch of the items will amaze you in no time. You don’t have to wonder what places to visit for shopping in Jaipur. This Jaipur shopping guide will answer everyone and help you find the most popular shopping places in Jaipur.
18 Shopping Places in Jaipur
If you are planning to go to Jaipur for shopping, then read on. The items you will get in Jaipur are of unparalleled beauty and you will definitely want to go back to shopping again! Check out the exclusive list of these places to shop in Jaipur for your Jaipur sightseeing.
Shopping Places in Jaipur
- RCI Mall – Rajasthan Cottage Industry
- Jewelry Market - For jewelry
- Tripoli Bazaar - For bracelets
- Chandpol Bazaar - For handicrafts
- Kishanpole Bazaar - For textile products
- Nehru Market - For traditional jute
- Sire Deori Bazaar - For street shopping
- Bapu Market - For all Jaipur goods
- Mirza Ismail Road (MI Road) – For Blue Pottery
- Medicine Market - For local gifts
- Anohi - For colorful outfits
- Gaurav Tower - For local products
- Gem Palace - For antique charms
- Kripal Kumbh - For blue pottery
- Aravali Market - For home decor
- Purohit Ji Ka Katla - For wedding accessories
- Teatro Dhora - A stylish multi-brand store
- Pink Jaipur - Gift design store
RCI - Mall (Rajasthan Cottage Industry) - Best Shopping Places in Jaipur
The handicrafts, clothes, jewelry, Mojri, carpets, and rugs of Jaipur are world-famous. Tourists visit Jaipur especially to collect these souvenirs. These Durries are among the most popular handicrafts of Rajasthan. These beautiful Handicraft items by RCI Mall are noted for their innovativeness. These are generally handmade handicrafts, sculptures, mojari, jewelry, and woolen products and have a great resemblance to Rajasthan’s handicrafts. During the supremacy of the Mughals, handicrafts, sculptures, and carpet weaving were instigated in Jaipur. Here, you can discover everything which is special in Jaipur under one rooftop. Below are the other 17 places to visit in Jaipur for shopping but if you don’t have time to explore the entire site just visit RCImall (Rajasthan Cottage Industry) to buy everything in one place. Also check RCImall's Instagram handle now they are on Instagram, Amazon, Flipkart, Etsy, eBay, etc.
Johri Bazar - For jewelry Shopping Places in Jaipur
Jaipur is the largest and most fantastic collection of jewelry of all kinds in India. Jaipur, which is famous for its jewelry and costumes, is visited by most people who love both. Also, there are many popular markets in Jaipur that sell precious stones, gems, semi-precious stones, and jewelry with a limited warranty. Also, Johar Market is one of the oldest shopping malls in Jaipur where you can buy all of these. A large number of choices and the amazing design make it one of the best places to shop in Jaipur and also, it will amaze you, especially the amazing handmade and delicate jewelry.
- The specialty of Johri Bazar: Jewelry with precious gemstones and handmade necklaces are some of the best things to buy in Jaipur which are available at reasonable prices at this Jaipur market.
- Opening Timing of Johri Bazar Jaipur: All 7 days open | Johari Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 10 am to 11 pm
- The direction of Johri Bahar Jaipur: Johri Bazar, Gangori Bazar, Jaipur
- Nearest Bus Stop: Badi Chopar Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Johri Bazar Pink City: Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar, Ramdev Restaurant, Kabul Chicken Sajji, Shri Shyaam Chaat Bhandar, Parantha Shop
Tripolia Bazaar – For Bangles Shopping in Jaipur
The Tripoli market is famous for its lacquer jewelry and beautiful types of bracelets. This is one of the best places to shop in Jaipur for rings and similar items. So, buy textile fabrics in the Tripoli market. Also, there are also famous Bandini ties and colorful fabrics with rich embroideries. Since you can also buy designer rugs, brass rugs, and other traditional garments, this market can be considered one of the most amazing places to shop in Jaipur.
- The specialty of Tripolia Bazaar: Shop for lac jewelry which comes with exquisite designs at this Jaipur shopping place.
- Opening Timing of Tripolia Bazaar: 7 days open | Tripolia Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 10 am to 7 pm
- The direction of Tripolia Bazar: Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur
- Bus Stop near Tripolia Bazaar: Choti Chopad Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Tripolia Bazar Pink City: Midtown Multicuisine Restaurant, Shrii Gopi Pavita Bhojnalaya, Nice Cafe, The Palace Cafe, Samrat Ki Kachori Samosa
Chandpole Bazaar – For Handicrafts Shopping in Jaipur
Chandpole Bazaar, one of the traditional shopping malls in Jaipur, is where creativity comes to life. As a result, where handicrafts, marble carvings, and other weaving machines can be encountered. At Khazanewalon ka Rasta you can buy popular pieces, such as traditional and elegant shoes, beautiful handicrafts, complete sculptures made of wood and stone, carpets, turbans, and everything you absolutely love!
- The specialty of Chandpole Bazaar: Don’t forget to shop for marble sculptures that come in all hues and designs and relish in Jaipur Street shopping.
- Opening Timing of Chandpole Bazaar: 7 days open | Chandpole Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 11 am onwards
- The direction of Chandpole Bazaar: Indira Bazar, Topkhana Desh, Jhotwara, Jaipur
- Bus Stop near Chandpole Bazaar: Choti Chopad Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Chandpole Bazaar: Krishna’s Bakery, Shiv Shakti Pavitra Bhojnalaya, Mohan Restaurant, Bagra Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Kishanpole Bazaar – For Textiles Shopping in Jaipur
Amazing Kishanpole is best known for its textiles, which can be purchased at reasonable prices. It is also one of the best places to visit Jaipur for shopping to get wooden gifts for your loved ones; because the Kishanpul market is home to many skilled artists, famous for their unique wood carvings.
- The specialty of Kishanpole Bazaar: Check out the wonderful wooden sculptures and souvenirs at this Jaipur shopping place
- Opening Timing of Kishanpole Bazaar: 7 days open | Kishanpole Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 11 am to 9 pm
- The direction of Kishanpole Bazaar: Kishanpole Bazar Road, Jaipur
- Bus Stop near Kishanpole Bazaar: Choti Chopad Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Kishanpole Bazaar: Sartaj Hotel, Akbari Hotel, Morija House Restaurant, Karan Restaurant, New Janta Bakery
Nehru Bazaar – For Traditional Jootis Shopping in Jaipur
Although you can find beautiful clothes and textiles in Nehru Market, the main attraction of Nehru Market is the traditional jigsaw puzzles, which are one of the specialties of Jaipur shopping, which look beautiful in different colors. They all look interesting, but make sure you buy a good fist before you buy!
- The specialty of Nehru Bazaar: Joothis is a must-buy at this most splashy shopping place in Jaipur
- Opening Timing of Nehru Bazaar: 7 days open | Nehru Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 10.30 am to 7.30 pm
- The direction of Nehru Bazaar: Film Colony, Modikhana, Jhotwara, Jaipur
- Bus Stop near Nehru Bazaar: Hathoj Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Nehru Bazaar: Sardar Ji’s Lassi and Kachori, Mohan Restaurant, Ganesh Restaurant, Neelam Dhaba, Shri Mahaveer Dhaba, Dev Hotel
Also Read: Famous Hotels in Jaipur
Sireh Deori Bazaar – For Street Shopping in Jaipur
Sire Deori Bazaar, opposite the famous Hava Mahal, is an ideal place for window shopping and shopping on the street in Jaipur as you will see the general shopping items here. It is one of the most popular shopping places in Jaipur. Leather shoes, dolls, sneakers, and a few unique hangers can be found here, which are an exclusive production of Jaipur.
- The specialty of Sireh Deori Bazaar: Out of all the shopping places in Jaipur, you will get the best Camel Leather products here
- Opening Timing of Sireh Deori Bazaar: 7 days open | Sireh Deori Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 11 am onwards
- The direction of Sireh Deori Bazaar: Sireh Deori Gate, Tulsi Marg, J.D.A. Market, Jaipur
- Bus Stop near Sireh Deori Bazaar: Badi Choupad Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Sireh Deori Bazaar: Marky Momos Hawamahal, Kabul Chicken Sajji, Art Cafe, Heritage Buffet Restaurant
Bapu Bazaar – For All Jaipuri Items
The best market in Jaipur to see shopping is the Bapu market, which is the only place for all Jaipur goods because you can buy almost everything at a reasonable price. If you are looking for the best wholesale place, then this is a popular market in Jaipur for fabric, then this is the same. This market is distinguished by stable prices for goods such as textiles and jute. You can easily find one of the best stores in Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur. Here you can enjoy the innovations of street shopping in Jaipur. In addition, the market is located in a beautiful location and you can witness the “pink” side of the city!
- The specialty of Bapu Bazaar: Best quality Jaipur textile goods are present here. However, be ready to bargain!
- Opening Timing of Bapu Bazaar: 7 days open | Bapu Bazaar Timings – 11 am onwards
- The direction of Bapu Bazaar: Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur
- Bus Stop near Bapu Bazaar: Sindhi Camp Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Bapu Bazaar: Valentine Cafe, KR Restaurant, Samrat Restaurant, Falahaar, Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar, Garam Masala
Mirza Ismail Road (MI Road) – For Blue Pottery Shopping in Jaipur
Pottery is taken very seriously in Jaipur - And you will definitely fall in love with pottery when you look at them! A visit to MI - one of the most powerful shopping malls in Jaipur - leads to a pottery shop that dates back to the days of the Rajput kings, who used pots extensively to beautify their palaces in India. So go there to add beautiful collections to your home. Also, look for bronze sculptures and wooden objects.
- The specialty of MI Road: Ensure you buy the colorful pots and wooden souvenirs from this shopping place in Jaipur
- Opening Timing of MI Road: 7 days open | Mirza Ismail Road Timings – 11 am onwards
- The direction of MI Road: MI Road, Jaipur
- Bus Stop near MI Road: Ajmeri Gate Bus Stop
- Restaurants near MI Road: Barbeque Nation, Niros Restaurant, Handi Restaurant, Topaz Restaurant, Talk Of The Town, Akh Bar, The Yellow House
Tibbati Market – For Local Souvenirs
The Tibetan market for budget buyers is one of the best places to shop in Jaipur to explore and learn about handicrafts, fashion, and other local handicrafts made by the Tibetan people. This market is established in early winter around November and lasts until the end of January. Tourists who intend to visit Jaipur during this period, can enjoy this seasonal market and invest in some Tibetan handicrafts.
Tibbati Market jaipur[/caption]
- The specialty of Tibbati Market Bazaar: Do not forget to spend some money on beautiful handicrafts and souvenirs along with winter outfits.
- Opening Timing of Tibbati Market Bazaar: 7 days open | Tibbati Market timings – 10 am to 9 pm
- The direction of Tibbati Market Bazaar: Gangori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- Bus Stop near Tibbati Market Bazaar: Chhoti Chopar Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Tibbati Market Bazaar: 30rs Pizza, Baradari Restaurant and Bar, Shree Gopi Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Anokhi – For Colorful Garments Shopping in Jaipur
If you’re a fan of beautiful bright prints and handmade fabrics, Anohi will definitely not disappoint you. This place has a variety of chain stores, with outstanding designs, prints, and color range, making it one of the best shopping places in Jaipur. So how can you get away from this paradise shop while walking around the city of arts and crafts?
- The specialty of Anokhi: Buy some new prints and designs to decorate your home.
- Opening Timing of Anokhi: 7 days open | Anokhi timings – 10 am to 8 pm
- The direction of Anokhi: Anokhi Farm, Todi Ramzanipura, Jagatpura, Jaipur 302017
- Bus Stop near Anokhi: NRI Circle Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Anokhi: Kalyan Heritage Rooftop & Garden Restaurant, Potlee, MZ Restaurant, Chatkara Dhaba, Lajawab Restaurant
Gaurav Tower – For Local Products
Expect a great atmosphere and diversity in the Gaurav Tower shopping center. It is considered to be the oldest shopping mall in Jaipur and provides a great parking space that will make the shopping experience for you without any hassle. At GT Bazar, which is set up here in the basement, you will find a wide range of clothing and other local products available at affordable prices. This is one of the best shopping places in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- The specialty of Gaurav Tower: Indulge in the shopping of trendy outfits and apparel.
- Opening Timing of Gaurav Tower: 7 days open | Gaurav Tower timings – 9:30 am to 11 pm
- The direction of Gaurav Tower: Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
- Bus Stop near Gaurav Tower: Malviya Nagar Sector 4 Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Gaurav Tower: Kahna Restaurant, Burger Farm Express, Achanak Juice, Nand Lal Ji Chhole Wale, GT’s Jaipuri Chatkara, China Town
The Gem Palace – For Antique Charms
If you have something for the charm and antique jewelry, then The Gem Palace is the best for you. Their jewelry is known for its traditional and intricate designs, an example of a great cultural heritage. Every item they sell speaks for itself. The family business has a great legacy that continues to grow to this day.
- The specialty of The Gem Palace: Invest in some charming jewelry and beautiful charms.
- Opening Timing of The Gem Palace: 7 days open | The Gem Palace timings – 10:30 am to 7 pm
- The direction of The Gem Palace: Shop No. 348, MI Road, Jayanti Market, New Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Bus Stop near The Gem Palace: LNMIIT Bus Stop
- Restaurants near The Gem Palace: The Grill Restaurants, Golden Dragon, Big Food Door, Stepout Cafe and Book lounge, Indian Coffee House, Niro’s
Kripal Kumbh – For Blue Pottery Shopping in Jaipur
The importance of this place dates back to the 60s, and since then it has been selling beautiful blue tiles. High-quality and accurate ceramics will steal the heart of every tourist. If you are looking for places to shop in Jaipur that sell quality designer ceramics, then this is the place for you. Here, different items are made with similar patterns and are suitable for gifts as gifts.
- The specialty of Kripal Kumbh: Buy some of the gorgeous artworks of local potters.
- Opening Timing of Kripal Kumbh Bazaar: 7 days open | Kripal Kumbh timings – 8 am to 8 pm
- The direction of Kripal Kumbh: B-18, Shiv Marg, Banipark, Kanti Nagar, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016
- Bus Stop near Kripal Kumbh: Sindhi Camp Bus Stand
- Restaurants near Kripal Kumbh: Tara Niwas, Rajasthani Thali, Kloud, Blue Ice, Farzi Cafe Jaipur Adda, Mazica Café
Aravali Bazaar – For Home Decor Items
If you want to buy home decor products, then consider the Aravali Bazaar Jaipur. A market is a place known for selling high-quality blankets, blankets, stationery, and even clothing. Not every item sold here is expensive. This place can be a paradise for those looking for a home-based solution.
- The specialty of Aravali Bazaar: Spend some money on home decor items.
- Opening Timing of Aravali Bazaar: 6 days open, closed on Sundays | Aravali Bazaar timings – 11 am to 6 pm
- Direction of Aravali Bazaar: B-5/B-6, Vinayak Apartment, C-1, Prithviraj Road, Prithviraj Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Bus Stop near Aravali Bazaar: Sardar Patel Marg Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Aravali Bazaar: Masala Ministry, Little Italy Restaurant, Culture Restaurant, Nectar Jaipur, Inchin Chinese & Thai
Purohit Ji Ka Katla – For Wedding Items Shopping in Jaipur
This is a place in Jaipur where you can buy everything related to the wedding. Weddings can be really stressful, especially when shopping for different things and this market is a great place where you can find everything you need in one place. Jaipur is also famous for its lichens, so if you go to Jaipur to shop, then stop by this market!
- The specialty of Purohit Ji Ka Katla: All wedding-related items a single place
- Opening Timing of Purohit Ji Ka Katla: 6 days open, closed on Sundays | Aravali Bazaar timings – 11 am to 8 pm
- The direction of Purohit Ji Ka Katla: Purohit ji ka katla, Johari Bazar Rd, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- Bus Stop near Purohit Ji Ka Katla: Badi Chopar Bus Stop
- Restaurants near Purohit Ji Ka Katla: Ramdev Restaurant, Sahu Restaurant, Govind Restaurant
Teatro Dhora – A Stylish Multi-Brand Store
The Dhora Teatro multi-brand store is one of the best shopping places in Jaipur. So, the Doha store logo displays beautiful paintings, furniture, photographs, shoes, clothing, leather accessories, and antique jewelry that are a must-see for the shops. Also, it also provides a platform for performers/artists/musicians. Also, if you walk into the store in the evening, you may even get a chance to attend a jam session.
- The specialty of Teatro Dhora: Buy amazing home decor items and jewelry
- Opening Timing of Teatro Dhora Bazaar: 11 am to 8 pm
- The direction of Teatro Dhora: 9, Yashwant palace, Ajmer road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
- Bus Stop near Teatro Dhora: Civil Lines Chauraha
- Restaurants near Teatro Dhora: Mosaic, Sheesh Mahal Bar, Inde Rooh
Jaipur Pink – A Designer Souvenir Store
Jaipur Pink has a wide range of handicrafts, fashion, and homemade by Sunita Burad. Also, they have a unique collection that blends in with a bit of modernity. So, hand-embroidered bags, shoes, traditional jewelry, printed bags; manual block quilts are some of the amazing products available here. So, this is one of the best shopping places in Jaipur.
- The specialty of Jaipur Pink: Customized bridal lehengas
- Opening Timing of Jaipur Pink: 10.30 am to 8 pm
- The direction of Jaipur Pink: Teli Para 4 Bapu Bazaar Link Road Shop No 4, Teli Para, Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur 302003 India
- Bus Stop near Jaipur Pink: Jaipur Bus Stand
- Restaurants near Jaipur Pink: Midtown Coffee House, Midtown Multicuisine Restaurant