Traveling in India can be a great experience, if you travel with care and safety. Being a tourist, you would always be keen to knowing the place you are traveling to and more importantly, you would definitely like to carry along some useful tips about that city. Golden triangle offer a memorable Taj Mahal day trip from delhi to seen the best monuments and architecture with careful and safely.
All people who come to Delhi must want to see India Gate and taste the food of Chandni Chowk you must keep your property safe and secure from pickpockets. If you want to makes a plan to go on the trip to Agra because of the city and monuments of the Agra. Mostly tourist is come to visit Taj Mahal in Agra. Taj Mahal is the main attraction for tourists, but they should take care of yourself and your luggage.
Some Useful Travel Tips for Foreigners and Tourists -
- Bring laptop or phone charger adapter in your bag.
- Keep your wallet in an inner pocket of a jacket or shirt.
- Landmark - based Directions and Maps for India.
- If you have a business appointment with a client, then you must look into the references of the company and the person you would be meeting.
- Make sure your credit card will work in the country that you’re visiting.
- Be conscious of your luggage at Airports, railway Stations and Bus Stop.
- Prefer travelling in a "Pre Paid Taxi Service" as it is governed and managed by the North India
- If you are a female then avoid shaking hands and mixing with general people in the crowd.
- Activate your phone’s global capabilities.
- For extra backup, leave a copy of your passport at home or with someone you trust.
- Stay at the safe and secure place.
- Avoid carrying too much of cash while moving in the city.
- Be cautious of the pickpocket and frauds in the city.
- Avoid travelling alone at night, especially in sparsely populated localities.